History

Colletto was built in 1850 by a famous Italian Captain for his wealthy wife. The family lived there for 70 years and where visited by a lot of noble people from Italy and all over the world. In war times the house served as an hospice for army officers that where hurt in the war.

Colletto was later on runned as a famous hotel and restaurant and was visited for about 30 years by all the VIPs of Italy.

Until now it served as an private home of a famous British antique dealer, Mr Robert Cannell who extended the house and brought in one of the worlds most famous garden designers to work on a project that project finished in 1999.

 

Colletto Villas | Tuscany, Italy
info@collettovillas.com

   

 

Design: LIVE Reklambyrå